If your looking for an easy and appetizing side dish, this is the one is for you. It was simply delightful and will surely have you coming back for seconds.
3 lbs baby Dutch potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 (1-once) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
Lawry's Garlic Salt course ground with parsley
Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly oil a baking sheet or spray with nonstick spray
3. Halve the potatoes and place them in a large bowl. Then coat potatoes with olive oil, Ranch Seasoning, Kosher salt, table salt and pepper to taste
4. Transfer the potatoes from the bowl onto the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
5. Top with butter and garnish with parsley, if desired